Whilst we do not offer a discounted rate for disabled guests, if you purchase a ticket from our website, you will be issued with a free ticket for your carer when you arrive and produce any of the below documentation.
• Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
• Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
• Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
• A Blue or Orange badge, or
• In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
Please remember it is now essential for all guests to pre-book a time slot for your visit, including carers - All visits can be booked or reserved here.